High-quality, bright images
Epson’s 3LCD technology ensures high-quality images with equally high White and Colour Light Output for vivid colours and bright images, even in daylight, and three times brighter colours than leading competitive projectors1.
Split-screen functionality allows two pieces of content to be displayed simultaneously without compromising on quality. The moderator function allows teachers to remain in control, choosing what content to display.
Document camera compatibility
Connecting the optional Epson document camera allows you to easily display images and 3D objects with incredible detail for the whole class to see.
- Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality: HD-ready WXGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional): Allows content to be shown from a range of devices
- Long lamp life: Up to 10,000 hours in eco mode
- Ultra short throw projection: For maximum installation flexibility
The EB-685W’s ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare. With a brightness level of 3,500 lumens, an HD-ready WXGA resolution, a 14,000:1 contrast ratio, and HDMI input, students benefit from sharp, clear images.
Keep costs down
Project for longer with improved reliability and a longer lamp life of up to 10,000 hours in eco mode.
Optional wireless capability
Wirelessly display content easily from a range of smart devices and Google Chromebooks using our iProjection App2.