As a demonstration of ABM Services ‘ commitment to service excellence, we provide our clients with comprehensive SLAs (Service Level Agreements). These agreements will include spare parts, guaranteed response times, preventative maintenance, equipment status reports and even back up equipment. The objective of a maintenance contract is to minimize downtime and ensure system stability.
We offer two options:
SLA with levels of support and hardware maintenance for peace of mind.
- Preventative Maintenance Agreement – where we will monthly check all equipment under contract, but any additional support or requests will billed on a Time & Material basis.
- reduce costs and unexpected faults
- reduces down time
- ensures efficiency and productivity
- Service Level
- Guaranteed call out times like 2 working hrs on callout (negotiable)
- Guaranteed repair turnaround times
- Insurance Policy – “peace of mind” policy
- faulty units repaired limited charges on labor or parts
- back up equipment provided for faulty equipment
- Companies can plan budgets and running costs more effective
- Limited hiring fees
- Limited service fees
- Negotiable discount rates
- ABM Services accept most of the risks. (We will look after all principal products as well as competitors products.)
a. Network Designing – We will assess and design the best solution for your needs.
b. Hardware – We will supply the hardware required for your IT need on a purchase or lease agreement.
c. Hardware and Software Implementation – We will implement all hardware and software needed to get you up and running and to keep you going.
d. Ongoing Management – We will give you ongoing hardware and software service and support for your network, create and manage content
We would be glad to help you benefit from our professional services. Do feel free to contact us or pay us a visit at our service centers at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and Hyderabad where our Technical Consultants shall present you the best in house technical services at your convenient. We are sure such a meeting would be mutually advantageous.