EPSON WORKFORCE PRO
THE LOW-COST WORKHORSE FOR A PRODUCTIVE OFFICE
PrecisionCore Printhead Technology
Enjoy default print speeds of up to 20ipm (black/colour) and draft print speeds of up to 34/30pmm (black/colour) with PrecisionCore printheads. This revolutionary technology delivers professional output quality at blazing speeds. What’s more, you can achieve excellent print resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi for high-quality prints and no warm-up time with a fast fi rst page-out time of less than 7 seconds for standard quality prints. Productivity is further enhanced with a reliable max monthly duty cycle of
Automatic Duplex Printing/Scanning*
Both printers support automatic duplex printing of up to 11ipm for A4, reducing paper wastage. The duplex ADF unit equipped on the WF-5621 enables convenient scanning of multi-page documents.
Epson Connect Enabled
Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connect’s wide range of features:
• Epson iPrint – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
• Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
• Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
• Scan to Cloud (WF-5621 only) – Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.Other mobile solutions:
• Apple® AirPrint™ – Print directly from your Apple devices.
• Google Cloud Print™ – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
Low Running Cost
Ink Cartridge Capacity
Economy is a top priority, with Epson cartridges that reduce ink wastage and help maximise your savings by letting you replace only cartridges that have been depleted. Each set of cartridges gives you up to 4,000 pages in black or colour, minimising downtime needed to replace the cartridges.
The Epson WF-5621 business inkjet printers are Energy Star® compliant, giving you significant energy-savings. Unlike laser printers, they use no heat and are more environmental-friendly.
Equipped with USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct*, the WF-5621 are perfect for offi ce environments. Wi-Fi Direct acts as an access point, allowing up to four devices to connect directly to the printer at a time. With EpsonNet Confi g, you can easily change your network settings remotely. The WF-5621 also comes with USB port for direct printing, scanning and saving faxes using memory devices
Ease of Use
The Epson WF-5621 are both equipped with built-in LCD screens.
Users can easily scan, copy, fax* and make printer settings or setup and operate
the printer as a stand-alone machine without a PC.
2.2” Mono LCD for WF-5111/ 3.5” TFT Colour LCD for WF-5621
*Scan, copy and fax functions available only on WF-5621.
Versatile Paper Handling
With the use of the rear tray (up to 80 sheets), you can support different media
(64-256gsm), such as plain paper, thick paper, photo paper or envelopes. What’s
more, you can easily increase your paper capacity from 330sheets to 580 sheets
by adding an optional 250-sheet paper cassette, reducing time spenton replenishing paper.
Download additional information
WorkForce WF-2850DWF Datasheet / Brochure
Product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Ink and Accessories
- Epson, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Epson and Windows 10
- Epson and El Capitan – Mac OS X 10.11
- Epson and Yosemite – Mac OS X 10.10
- Why does Epson Copy Utility freeze on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)?
- Why does Epson Easy Photo Scan freeze on Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)?
- How to uninstall Epson drivers and software on a Mac