Three whole years1 – that’s how long you could go without buying more ink for the L1110. This means it can save you up to 90% on the cost of ink2. Giving you an extremely low cost per page, it produces up to 8,100 pages in black and 6,500 in colour with the included ink3.
Discover the next generation
Thanks to the ink tank being positioned at the front of the printer, this new design is compact, provides easy access for refilling, and a clear view of the ink levels. It features an enhanced ink filling system engineered to minimise the risk of spills and mess. The new bottles incorporate a mechanism that ensures only the right tanks are filled with the corresponding colour.
- Up to three years’ worth of ink1: Equivalent of up to 82 cartridges’ worth of ink included2
- Ultra-low-cost printing: Save up to 90% on the cost of ink2
- Next generation ink filling system: Enjoy hassle and mess-free refills with enhanced ink bottles
- Reliable results: Micro Piezo technology and Epson genuine ink
- Peace of mind: Covered by Epson’s 12 month or 30,000 page warranty
Looking for a cost-effective printing solution? With up to three years’ worth of ink included1, the L1110 can save you up to 90% on the cost of ink2. Providing a fantastic solution for busy households, this reliable and easy-to-use model features an enhanced ink filling system and new ink bottles engineered to minimise the risk of spills.
With the equivalent of up to 82 cartridges’ worth of ink3, you can go longer between refills with this EcoTank printer. It uses an ultra-high-capacity ink tank to completely remove the need for cartridges.
With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank provides a reliable printing solution. A one year warranty is provided as standard, while promotional warranties may offer more. Check the technical specification for the latest offer4.